We are not only committed to high standards in our operations, but aim to improve and uphold the socio-economic environment of the communities we and our suppliers work with and around. In knowing this, one is truly able to enjoy a cup of our tea.
We have invested in our own organic tea and spice gardens to guarantee that from the crop to your cup the process is how it is supposed to be.
• Constant monitoring and continuous improvement of our practices
• Careful maintenance of property, land and its terrain
• Free knowledge transfer through our tea academy
• Use of biodegradable or recyclable packaging
• End to end sustainable farming methods
• Use of hydro and solar power
• Organic certified cultivation
• Fair compensation